OPEN PROJECT POSITION:
Marketer & Design Contract
Join the Eridu Project in our Marketing Department working on our water security project. This project is focussed on developing mobile, modular, super-efficient solar thermal desalination solutions for Australian agriculture. Your role will involve creating sales material, campaign planning, development of creative assets, social media, PR management and web design. We're looking for an all-rounder with great energy ready to roll up their sleeves and tackle the whole marketing mix. We're a technology startup with a big mission and we're looking for a passionate supporter to join the team for a two month project segment.
- Develop a plan to approach to defined core target market in Australia
- Manage the Eridu website and social media
- Oversee content production and PR efforts
- Create marketing materials and assets for business development
- Graphic and web design experience is a must
- At least 1 year in a marketing and or business development role
This is a part-time contract in Sydney, with 20 working hours per week for 8 weeks.
Send us your CV and a cover letter explaining why you are as passionate as we are about engineering a sustainable future. Applications should be emailed to email@example.com