Open Project Position:
MARKETING INTERNSHIP: EVENT SOCIAL MEDIA
Join the Eridu Project as a Marketing Intern working on a major technology festival promotion. We are about to make a major announcement and it's all hands on deck in September 2017 to manage the attention.
Eridu Project is searching for a talented marketing/event management student to help handle our social media presence alongside our PR agency. If you're looking for a challenging role to kick off your marketing/event career and you're ready to roll up your sleeves and help drive a unique technology brand toward an exciting future, we want to hear from you!
- Manage social channels, establish a content plan and deliver consistently
- Proactively respond to social media attention and enquiries
- Drive engagement with influencers and strategically build social relationships on behalf of the brand.
- You're a social media native with a strong following of your own
- You're an excellent communicator with an excellent eye for detail
- The ability to use basic design tools to generate compelling content is a plus!
This is a part-time internship in Sydney, with 20 working hours per week for 8 weeks. Please note, this is an unpaid role with the potential to transition to a paid role at the end of the internship.
Send us your CV and a cover letter explaining why you are as passionate as we are about designing a sustainable future. Applications should be emailed to email@example.com