Open Project Position:
ARCHITECTURE INTERNSHIP: BIODOME
Join the Eridu Project as an Architecture Intern working on our Biodome Project. This project is focussed on developing a robust, modular, cost-efficient geodesic dome design, with practical structure and component production for proof of concept.
Eridu Project is searching for a talented 3rd/4th year architecture student. If you're nearing the end of your architecture studies and want to work as part of an exciting project tackling major sustainability issues through beautiful, inspirational design, we want to hear from you!
- Help define key project requirements and specify project goals
- Work as part of a special project team to deliver a cohesive design
- Create concept drawings and translate these to CAD designs
- Build prototype structures and architectural models of the project
- At least two years completed of a Bachelor of Design in Architecture.
This is a part-time internship in Sydney, with 20 working hours per week for 8 weeks. Please note, this is an unpaid role with the potential to transition to a paid role at the end of the internship.
Send us your CV and a cover letter explaining why you are as passionate as we are about designing a sustainable future. Applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org