Open Project Position:
EngineerING INTERNSHIP: Aerial mobility
Join the Eridu Project as an Engineering Intern working on our aerial mobility project. This project is focussed on adapting UAV multicopter technology into viable mobility solutions. This role would suit an engineering student with a passion for drone technology, looking to work on a unique and exhilarating project.
If you're studying science or engineering and want to work as part of an exciting project tackling major sustainability issues through technology, we want to hear from you! Get a jump-start on your engineering career with Eridu.
- Work as part of the engineering team to deliver a cohesive system design
- Help define system requirements
- Assist in building working prototypes to maximise system efficiency
- Measure and analyse data from experiments
- Report on build status and experiment results
- At least two years completed of a Bachelor of Science degree in engineering or other technical discipline
This is a part-time internship in Sydney, with 20 working hours per week for 8 weeks.
Send us your CV and a cover letter explaining why you are as passionate as we are about engineering a sustainable future. Applications should be emailed to email@example.com