Open Project Position:
Mechanical Engineer - Contract
Join the Eridu Project as a Mechanical Engineer working on our water security project. This project is focussed on developing mobile, modular, super-efficient solar thermal desalination solutions for Australian agriculture.
If you have a science or engineering background and want to work as part of a an exciting project to tackle major sustainability issues through technology, we want to hear from you! This is an entry level role and would suit a new graduate driven to apply their degree in a fast-paced technology startup to kick-start their engineering career.
- Drive system design and build planning
- Define system requirements and order parts
- Build working prototypes to maximise efficiency
- Measure and analyse data from experiments
- Report on build status and experiment results
- Bachelor of Science degree in engineering or other technical discipline
- Comfortable with multi-variable system analysis
- CAD system experience
- Professional experience is not required for this role
This is a part-time contract in Sydney, with 20 working hours per week for 8 weeks.
Send us your CV and a cover letter explaining why you are as passionate as we are about engineering a sustainable future. Applications should be emailed to email@example.com